A few Rules for a Powerful Twitter Page
January 31, 2014 by
S2R Solutions in
Twitter has changed since spreading its wings and will continue to do so. Here are a few simple steps to have a strong Twitter marketing page to help your dealership increase leads:
- Make sure your profile is flawless. Display your brand as your profile picture to make sure it is sending the right message quickly.
- Be sure to link it to your website. Most consumers check out your website or blog for creditability.
- Be creative with your headlines.
- Images. Most people are visual. Tweets with images receive 89% more favorites and 18% more clicks than those without.
- Don’t forget HASHTAGS!!!!
- Target your audience.
- Mention others. Service, parts and other departments in your dealership.