Fastest Way to Loose your Customers
March 24, 2014 by
S2R Solutions in
automotive, Process Management
Are you wondering why your previous customers do not return?
68% of customers leave due to poor customer service. Here are a few interesting reasons why customers leave:
- 68% leave because of poor treatment!!!! When customers make any purchase they should be treated with the best service. Why? Because they chose you to do business with.
- 14% are unhappy with the product and service.
- 9% begin doing business with the competition.
- 5% seek alternatives.
- 3% move away.
- 1% unforntunatly die.
What makes the experience great at a car dealership?
- Responding in a timely manner.
- Validating good and bad experiences.
- Being available and helpful on line and off line.
- Treating your customers like people and not a potential pay check.
- Being personable, transparent and real.