Why consumers follow brands on Social Media
February 4, 2014 by
S2R Solutions in
automotive, social media
Facebook may not be cool with teens; but statistics show that consumers are turning to Facebook to follow brands.
Consumers are following brands on social media to keep up with brands for the following reasons and FB wins it all.
- To keep up with activities: Facebook 52%
- To learn about product and services: Facebook 56% tied with Pinterest
- To leverage sweepstakes and promotions: Facebook 48%
- To provide feedback: Facebook 32%
- To join brand fan communitites: Facebook 27%
After marking an item as a favorite 50% of the social media purchases take place within one week.