» SEO Executive | SEO Analyst | Position Available
SEO Executive | SEO Analyst | Position Available
Job Title: SEO Executive / SEO Analyst
Location: Flemington NJ USA
Compensation: Salary with benefits
Open Date: February 3, 2012
Position Type: Permanent
S2R Solutions LLC, located in Flemington NJ, has the following opportunity available. We are looking for an extremely dynamic individual to fill this position. Tremendous opportunity exists for the right individual to lead a team of marketing professionals and contribute to a companies overall performance.
The SEO Executive / SEO Analyst will be responsible for monitoring overall search engine performance for all web campaigns. The SEO Executive / SEO Analyst will work closely with all levels of management to implement search strategies and track the effectiveness of new and existing campaigns.
The successful candidate will have strong analytic capabilities with specific knowledge of online marketing analytics. The SEO Executive / SEO Analyst is expected to produce daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting; assigned analytic projects; and produce independent analysis to help search engine strategy. The SEO Executive / SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients. The SEO Executive / SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns and internal company objectives.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals ‚ general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of client social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Monitor, track, and report on paid search metrics, including trend analysis.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for campaigns.
- Provide ad-hoc support for all initiatives within the organization including:
- Set up of new campaigns
- QA creative
- Assist in Keyword discovery and expansion
- Top keywords raking by category
- ROI by Campaign, Site, and Category
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Back link strategy and implementation
- Directory submissions and revisions
- Internal link optimization
- SEO technical analysis and evaluation
- Website remediation
- Key phrase research
- META optimization
- Link building
- Content development for purposes of link acquisition and / or search placement
- Optimize pages for search engines, change content on pages, promote page/keyword ranking, strive to lower customer acquisition costs manually and/or with management tools
- Write SEO web content
- Create and improve internal SEO best practices
- Reporting: rankings reports, keyword reports, link reports, etc
- Competence and willingness to multitask under pressure and tight deadlines
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- A degree in business, marketing, communications or related subjects.
- 3+ years previous online marketing experience. Ad agency or online direct marketing background a plus.
- Self motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills. Show superior judgment and professionalism when corresponding with partners and team members.
- Demonstrate a proactive work ethic when managing numerous competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
- Knowledge of SEO techniques for major search engines
- Able to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in WordPress, Google Webmaster Tools
- Full understanding of Social Media as it relates to brand / marketing and how to best implement
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Video editing knowledge
- Desired: Image manipulation knowledge
To apply for this position please send your resume and salary requirements to info@S2RSolutions.com with the subject line of “SEO Executive / SEO Analyst Position”